Friday, April 24, 2009

1 year down, 3 more years to go

Unless your entire body is covered with fungi, or you have a test tomorrow but you just don't give a damn about it, or either you're gonna kill yourself the first thing you wake up in the morning, don't waste your time reading this post. It will be a complete waste of 5 precious minutes in your life.

Finally after all the hectic exam studies and 'I don't give a damn, I just wanna study' period, things are starting to slow down for me to catch some break. In fact, starting from today, I'm gonna catch some serious break for 3 months.. 3 whole months with nothing to worry about expect the depths my pity wallet is gonna withstand with my fingers poking into it digging through every single corner for pieces of papers or chunks of metals allowing me to 'barter' them for other things. In fact, this might be one of the toughest time for pity ol' wally as I'm gonna do some serious travelling for the next few weeks.

To start with, imma go back to KK in a week time. After spending a week at KK, which is definitely not long enough for even my bed to warm up, I'm gonna catch a flight to KL. Haven decided the period Im gonna stick around KL yet though. Next destination, Perth, which I'm gonna spend 3 full weeks accompanying my fragile girlfren to go through her exams. After 3 long weeks which is gonna past by before u can even sneeze, its back to KL again. From there, Penang will be the next place I'm gonna sleep. And before I can even make my ass comfortable, I'm back to KK again. If my life continues on like this, the number of times i take a plane is gonna be more than the times i ride on those snail paced, ears deafening, nose bleeding, head floating, infamous city buses of KK, the 'Bas Berhenti-Henti' (stop wherever I love to even if its blocking the whole f**king road buses).

Gosh I gotta stop myself being drifted away by craps.. My first year in my famous for suicides university has come to an end. Of all the lifeless months I spent here, I'm gonna simplify everything into a short and brief post.

Basically every morning you wake up sitting on your bed, the first thing which came to your mind is "WTF.. Is this deja vu? I thought I's already been through this yesterday, and the day before it, and the day before the day before it, and the day before........." Oh yeah, thats exactly what you'd think when u open your eyes. It kinda makes u feel like.... you are going haywire or something. Therefor, to escape the reality that you are imagining things and going though your life in a loop, u start to think "No Man.. I'm not gonna make my day today the same as yesterday, or the day before.. What should I do? Hmmm..... Oh yeah.. I'm gonna skip lecture today. That way, it wont be the same as yesterday!" Briliant plan.. and what happens when u wake up to the same thing again tomorrow? skip meals? If life continues on like this. You'll definitely got haywire before you know it.

After a completely dull 1st semester, things start to get worse. The 2nd semester, which you might as well flush the thought that it will be any different from the last semester down the toilet. The only thing that's gonna differ when you wake up in the morning is the amount of dust collecting in you room day by day. The dust in some places are so thick, that even the dirtiest bravest insect with the biggest guts dont even dare to step a foot in.

Therefor to save myself from insanity, I went to look for a part time job, which ended up making me being a librarian. Due to some unforseen irregularities, I was only able to work for 4 housr a week, which as well as not working at all. But at least, that gave me something to do other than sitting in the room counting the number of rotation the fan on the ceiling spins in 10 minutes. When u are working in a library, u get to see books the way normal people don't. Best of all, you get to see the boxes which were used to contain these books. For example..


THIS

Now, what kind of idiot would name their company GAYLORD?! The whole company must have been ran be homos.. What exactly do you offer for QUALITY, INNOVATION and EXPERTISE? "Your Trusted Source" some more.. Walao... People dont trust 'lords' which are 'gay' unless everyones a friggin homo..

Great.. This post is gonna be longer than I expected. In fact, to cut it short, I think that will do for now. More posts ahead.

4 comments:

Winston said...

Hey steam, how've you been? Miss you guys man! Thanks for updating us with your life on this blog. Take it easy ok. Wishing you well. blessings!! =)

Steam said...

all the best to you too~

Siaunee said...

hmm.....going to Perth huh?anyway..enjoy every trip...snap some photos and post them here leh....although i like to read long post....but stil...photos really can catch people's eyes right..especially u n ur girl.....

Chuen Hien Lai said...

-.=""" where does that come from? Gay Lord? The lord of Gay?? should I 插三只香给他???haha